OneBusAway Application Suite
This is the primary documentation for all the application modules the make up the primary OneBusAway website and application framework.
Current Version: 1.1.15
Details on all releases can be found in the Release Notes.
The OneBusAway application suite's primary function is to share real-time public transit information with riders across a variety of interfaces:
- OneBusAway Web - A variety of web interfaces to transit data
- A standard web interface to transit data, including maps and stop pages with real-time info
- A mobile-optimized version of the web interface for mobile browsers
- A text-only version of the web interface for more-basic mobile browsers
- OneBusAway REST API - A RESTful web-service that can be used to quickly write applications built on top of transit data. This API powers:
- OneBusAway Phone - A Interactive Voice Response (IVR) phone application for accessing real-time transit information
- OneBusAway SMS - An SMS service for accessing real-time transit information
- OneBusAway Sign Mode - A interface mode optimized for large public displays
These interfaces are powered by a transit-data back-end module that combines raw transit data (GTFS, GTFS-realtime, etc) into an optimized data-bundle appropriate for application development.
Want to quickly get started with OneBusAway? Check out the Quick-Start Guide.
There are a number of guides to help get you started with installing, configuring, and running OneBusAway:
If those guides don't help, there are other resources for getting help.