Back to API parent page
Search for active trips for a specific route.
- id - the id of the route, encoded directly in the url:
- http://api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org/api/where/trips-for-route/[ID GOES HERE].xml
- includeStatus - Can be true/false to determine whether full <tripStatus/> elements with full real-time information are included in the <status/> section for each <tripDetails/> element. Defaults to false.
- includeSchedules - Can be true/false to determine whether full <schedule/> elements are included in the <tripDetails/> element. Defaults to false.
- time - by default, the method returns the status of the system right now. However, the system can also be queried at a specific time. This can be useful for testing. See timestamps for details on the format of the time parameter.
The response is a list of <tripDetails/> element that captures extended details about each active trip. The set of active trips includes any trip that serves that specified route that is currently active.