Back to API parent page
Get extended trip details for a specific transit vehicle. That is, given a vehicle id for a transit vehicle currently operating in the field, return extended trips details about the current trip for the vehicle.
- id - the id of the vehicle, encoded directly in the url:
- http://api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org/api/where/trip-for-vehicle/[ID GOES HERE].xml
- includeTrip - Can be true/false to determine whether full <trip/> element is included in the <references/> section. Defaults to false.
- includeSchedule - Can be true/false to determine whether full <schedule/> element is included in the <tripDetails/> section. Defaults to fale.
- includeStatus - Can be true/false to determine whether the full <status/> element is include in the <tripDetails/> section. Defaults to true.
- time - by default, the method returns the status of the system right now. However, the system can also be queried at a specific time. This can be useful for testing. See timestamps for details on the format of the time parameter.