Back to API parent page
Get extended details for a specific trip
- id - the id of the trip, encoded directly in the url:
- http://api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org/api/where/trip-details/[ID GOES HERE].xml
- serviceDate - the service date for the trip as unix-time in ms (optional). Used to disambiguate different versions of the same trip. See [Glossary#ServiceDate the glossary entry for service date].
- includeTrip - Can be true/false to determine whether full <trip/> element is included in the <references/> section. Defaults to true.
- includeSchedule - Can be true/false to determine whether full <schedule/> element is included in the <tripDetails/> section. Defaults to true.
- includeStatus - Can be true/false to determine whether the full <status/> element is include in the <tripDetails/> section. Defaults to true.
- time - by default, the method returns the status of the system right now. However, the system can also be queried at a specific time. This can be useful for testing. See timestamps for details on the format of the time parameter.
The response <entry/> element is a <tripDetails/> element that captures extended details about a trip.