Back to API parent page
The <vehicleStatus/> Element
The <vehicleStatus/> element captures extended information about an active vehicle.
- vehicledId - the id of the vehicle
- lastUpdateTime - the last known real-time update from the transit vehicle
- lastLocationUpdateTime - the last known real-time update from the transit vehicle containing a location update
- location - the last known location of the vehicle
- tripId - the id of the vehicles current trip, which can be used to look up the referenced <trip/> element in the <references/> section.
- tripStatus - <tripStatus/> element, providing additional status information for the vehicles trip.
A vehicle may not have an actively assigned trip.